Saturday, June 29, 2013

Summer Cleaning Home Tour #4 -- Livingroom and Coat Closet

This was a big room!! And lots to do as it also includes my filing cabinet. I dreaded that lol.

CLEANED:
1. Dusted and wiped down furniture with Shaklee spray
2. Cleaned windows
3. Carpet was wet cleaned prior
4. Dusted pictures and TV and TV shelf
5. Removed cat hair from furniture
6. Dusted shelf in coat closet and TJ vacuumed
7. Swept and mopped entry

PURGED:
1. Threw away expired food and toiletries from 72 hour kits in coat closet
2. Threw away old dirty towels from 72 hour kits
3. Threw away stuff in files I did not need
4. Old candle holders and a small shelf to Goodwill

ORGANIZED:
1. Emergency supplies in coat closet
2. Files
3. Alcove shelf
4. Electronic accessories basket

RELOCATED:
1. DVD shelf to other side of the room
2. Video game basket

DECORATED:
1. Hung a few pictures

PICTURES OF FINISHED ROOM:


Next Up: Dining room

1 comment:

Fuzzy Tales said...

I'm tired just reading about all your cleaning and organizing. LOL. Kidding. Well done!

And I've just realized, reading this, that of all the things I have in my emergency evacuation cart right now, a towel isn't one of them! Thanks for the reminder.