Saturday, July 6, 2013

4th of July.... It. Was. EPIC!!!!!! Part 2 -- Let's Party!

After running the 5k in the morning I went home and rested, then got ready for our first party in this house :) I knew since last 4th of July when we did fireworks at our friends' house that when we got a home of our own I wanted to have a party on the 4th and do fireworks.

I did some deocrating


I made that wreath very last minute!!

We had a pretty good spread of food and drinks.

Chips and dips

Drinks


The punch, which I found on Pinterest, went over very well.

I forgot to take a picture of what everyone brought!

TJ grilled


My hope for the party was that people would come and eat and relax and feel comfortable and just have a good time and I think we accomplished that


When it started to get dark we headed outside to do fireworks and that will be in the next post!!

No comments: