Friday, July 12, 2013

Greetings From California!!!

Hello everyone!! I made it safely to California yesterday after a long train ride. I will tell you all about it soon.

I am at my friend, Bonnie's, condo and it is fabulous!!! Last night we went to our favorite sushi restaurant and Whole Foods. We are such valley girls lol. Today she has to work so I am going to meet up with an old friend for a hike and then going to go to the beach for a couple hours. Tonight Bonnie and I are going to go to Pasadena for dinner and shopping.

Tomorrow is my family reunion and then tomorrow night is the NKOTB/Boys2Men/98 Degrees concert!!! No plans for Sunday, yet. On Monday I plan to go visit my parents' grave before I leave. Not sure what else I will do, but that is okay.

I am so happy to be back in my homestate :)

1 comment:

FootPrints said...

can i just tell you how jealous i am of you! i wanna see NKOTB!!! i heard 98 degrees is just as hot as ever!! Have lots of fun!!