Monday, July 1, 2013

ManCat Monday With Crazy Scout

Hey all. Scout here. Happy Monday and July!!! I have some pictures for you of me in some very cool places.

First up, above the kitchen cabinets. I like to supervise from up here



Next is one of my new favorite places, in the spare bed!! I love the quilt Mommy put on there. It is so nice to nap under it and have privacy


I make a nice addition to Mommy's nightstand, don't you think?


The laundry basket is also a good place hide and rest in


Now let me tell you something that happened last week. I was having a nice week, enjoying having Mommy home all day and Daddy for 2 days, doing the stuff above, when all of a sudden, one morning, Daddy made me get in my horrible carrier!! Then they made me go in the car!! To the vet! Mommy may have said something before, but I knew I was not sick and it was not time for shots and I already had my teeth cleaned so I did not know why I was there. I cried the whole way and in the waiting room. Then they brought us back and daddy dumped me out of my carrier and they weighed me (10.2 pounds) and then we went into the green room with the mural of the blue bird. I saw a cat roaming around first -- she works there. I heard another cat, but it did not bother me. I was still confused. I sat on mommy's lap and hid my face in her arm


Then the vet assistant came in and put a towel on the exam table and told mommy to put me up there. Then she took out clippers and cut off all of my beautiful man claws!!!!!!! I did not like this and hissed and growled at her. Mommy said that was nice of me, but it was not nice to take my claws! After I went right onto my carrier and growled that I wanted to go home. Mommy had to pay first ($5.00. She said that is why she took me -- because it was a special. Although there is nothing special about having your claws cut off!!). I growled at the receptionist, too. I did not cry in the car this time because I was glad to be going home.

I did get some cat treats when I got home. But my beautiful man claws are stubs!

Have a happy and safe 4th of July. And to my Canadian friends -- Happy Canada Day!!!!

1 comment:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Scout, maybe next time you can hide under the spare room bedding a bit better!

That pic of you hiding your face in your mom's arm makes us feel so sorry for you (we do the same...and we sure sing our warrior songs on the way and back).

Your claws will grow back, and we suggest you plan your revenge now!