Monday, July 22, 2013

ManCat Monday with Hot Scout

Hey friends, it has been very warm here, but that does not stop me from wanting to go outside!! Unfortunately, it stops mommy from wanting to let me lol. But she does, usually in the morning or at night. In the meantime I spend my days sleeping, usually in the same room as Mommy. I like my blue kitty bed in the livingroom and in the bedroom I have a chair or I lay on Mommy's legs when she is napping. She has not been sleeping well at night so she takes naps. Yesterday she had cramps and I helped her. She came home from church and I had been relaxing on her side of the bed. I was going to get up, but she wanted me to lie down with her so I did. She felt better soon. Later we napped together.

Here are some pictures from since Mommy came home



Have a great week, friends!!!!

1 comment:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Scout, that first one is so sweet. :-)

We've had a break in our heat and humidity for the past couple of days and it's WONDERFUL!

Here's hoping you get a break from the hot weather too, so you can go out and your human can sleep. (Boy, our human can relate to the non-sleeping!)