I found these over on the RUKRISTIN PAPERCRAFTS Blog. Thought I would steal then and answer them lol.
1. What Do You Do For A Living? I am a Para in an elementary school. I work with kids who need a little extra help in the classroom and aid the teacher.
2. Who Do You Love? Well, first of all God and Jesus Christ. Then, my husband. I also love my family, friends and my cat.
3. Do You Think You Are a Good Person? Most of the time, but I can be mean, judgmental, rude and inconsiderate. But I do care about others.
4. How Old Are You? 37, soon to be 38. very happy to be getting away from a prime number.
5. Who’s Your Best Friend? Bonnie. I have known her since college. We always have a blast when we are together. My husband is my best friend, too and of course my cat.
6. How Often Do You Laugh? Everyday
7. What Makes You Smile? My cat being silly. Stuff my husband does. My cat sleeping. Losing weight. People who smile at me.
8. Who’s Your Most Dangerous Enemy? Satan
9. Where Do You Live? In Junction City, Kansas in the beautiful Flint Hills.
10. Do You Think You’re Strong? I know I am with some of the crap I have gone through (which is not as bad as what most people have gone through). I do not ever feel strong (unless I have ran a couple miles or done a difficult hike), but have been told I am.
11. What Was The Most Important Thing You’ve Done So Far? Probably graduated college. It is what I am most proud of.
12. What Was The Most Stupid Thing You’ve Done So Far? Dated someone I should not have. Oh, and turned down a wrong way lol.
13. Do You Love Yourself? Yes
14. What Is Your Favorite Word? Lovely. It's such a pretty word,
15. When Was The Last Time You Cried? Monday night. I had asked my husband to do some stuff, which he didn't, so I ended up doing them and was tired and just wanted to go to bed.
16. What Is The Best Thing That Could Happen To You Right Now? A windfall of money come my way or all my extra weight disappear lol
17. Picture Yourself In 5 Years From Now. Hopefully a mom. Still in this house and still working at the same job. Thinner and running longer distances and in better time lol
18. Do You Regret Anything? See #12. And not the wrong way thing. That was actually pretty funny and I felt like a bad***
19. What’s The First Thing You Do In The Morning? Go to the bathroom
20. What Are You Thinking Just Before Going To Bed? I hope I fall asleep quickly. Where is Scout? I love you(to husband)
21. What Was The Highest Point You’ve Ever Been To? Space Needle in Seattle.
22. If There’s One Thing In Your Life You Want To Change Right Now, What Is It? My weight. Working on it.
23. What Are You Proud Of? My job, graduating college, buying a home, making major moves and starting over TWICE, getting through my mom's probate, painting my guest bathroom today.
24. Sum Up Your Life In One Sentence. Crazy, wonderful, challenging and great.
25. Name The Thing That Annoys You The Most. Rude people. This includes when they blast music.
26. Do You Have Secrets? Yes.
27. What Makes You Laugh? My cat being silly, when my husband says something funny, Reba, when I do something stupid, funny stuff.
Are You Happy? Yes.