Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Summer Cleaning Home Tour #6 -- The Guest Bathroom!!!

Although I completed 2 rooms before this(kitchen and spare room) I have yet to take pictures of those!!!

The details...

CLEANED
1. Sink
2. Toilet
3. Bathtub
4. Floor

ORGANIZED
1. Under the sink

PURGED
1. Some holiday decorations I forgot to put away and was keeping under the sink
2. Comet (moved to under kitchen sink)

DECORATED
1. Painted !!!
2. Hung 2 pictures and a shadow box

PICTURES
Before and during painting


and AFTER!!!


The name of the color is Infinity Pool. The sample card I got was for Dutch Boy, but they were able to make it at Menards with Pittsburg Paints Signature Series. It is paint + primer. It is a semi-gloss as well. The tools I used (brush, roller, and trays) were from Tomboy Tools. The tape is scotch brand and I bought it and the dropcloth at Menards.

No comments: