Thursday, July 25, 2013

Train Trip West Part 2 -- Good Morning Colorado!!

So, after I finally did get some sleep the first night on the train I woke up in beautiful Colorado!!


It looked like Kansas lol

I took some self portraits


And had pre-breakfast


It did not fill me up so I went to the dining car and had oatmeal and fruit and a biscuit and cranberry juice (I did not eat that yogurt)


We had a smoking/stretch your legs break in La Junta, CO, where there were also some vendors


I took the opportunity to take a picture of myself beside the train and one of the coach cars (or lounge car). Whatever it was it was not my window as I thought.



Some more scenery (I love the shot I got of the convertible)


More self shots


I took a short nap and woke up in the mountains. I was also able to get some cool shots of the train


The best part of the mountains, though? A TUNNEL!!!!!!!!


And on the other side? New Mexico!!!!! (next post)

No comments: