Sunday, August 25, 2013

10 Questions

I stole these from another blog since I have not been motivated to post anything lately lol. I still need to share the rest of my trip that was over a month ago and some other stuff I did over the summer!!! But, for now....

1. If someone would produce a movie about you, who would you want to play your role?


Rachel McAdams

2. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?

check the closk and/or go to the bathroom!!

3. What was your career aspiration when you were a kid?

Teacher :)

4. Where is your favorite place in this world?

Lagina Beach, CA

5. And which place do you dream of visiting one day?

Greece and Italy

6. Do you prefer grocery or clothes shopping?

Grocery!!!

7. What’s your favorite way to show somebody that you love them?

Probably visit them. Or send them something unexpected.

8. Are you more like your mom, your dad, or neither?

I look like my mom and my attitudes towards friends and family are the same. However, I get my temperament form my dad :)

9. If you could listen to one band/singer for the rest of your life, who would it be?

Abba

10. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so, where? If not, would you ever get one?

My ears are double pierced. If I ever got a flat stomach I would want to pierce my belly button, but only my husband would see it. I will never get a tattoo, but if I did I would get it on my calf and it would be a just opening pink rose with a pearl in it. The stem would be made of my husband's name and I would add leaves made out of my children's names.


BONUS: If you could have any super power, what would it be?

Flying


1 comment:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Oooh, something to distract me from work on this Monday morning. :-)

1. My life is too small and depressing, I wouldn't want anyone to portray it! :-)

2. Take my thyroid meds.

3. I wanted to work with horses in some way.

4. No specific place, but somewhere in a forest, peaceful, with lots of old growth Elder Trees.

5. Would love to visit parts of the UK.

6. Ugh, neither!

7. I like the send something unexpected response. Even a card in the mail, in this day and age of impersonal texts in nice.

8. Both. My mom always told me I got the worst of them both. Gee, thanks, Mom.

9. Does Johann Sebastian Bach count?

10. Three tattoos: One on my left ankle, and one each on my upper forearms.

Superpower: Teleportation, no question.