Thursday, August 1, 2013

August Exercise

With only 2 1/2 weeks left before work starts again I have figured out what I want to do for exercise as well as when work starts for this month. I have another 5k on the 24th so I am starting to train for that.

Here is the plan ---

2-3 times a week --- run 3-4 miles on Riverwalk

1-2 times a week --- swimming

1-2 times a week --- hiking


Then, after school starts ---

1 hike a week
1 swimming day a week
3 runs a week, at least 3 miles for 2 of them.

When it rains I will go to the gym and do the elliptical for 30 minutes or 3 miles.

In more somber news....does anyone listen to Kidd Kraddick in the morning? I have been listening to his show since I moved to Kansas, not a lot, but on my drive to work. I really enjoyed it and I think he was one of the best morning DJs out there, on par with Rick Dees and Ryan Seacrest. He passed away on Saturday at a charity golf tournament. How sad is that?

1 comment:

Fuzzy Tales said...

I'm tired just reading your exercise regime. LOL.

Purrs from the boys to this DJs family, very sad indeed.