Monday, August 5, 2013

ManCat Monday With Scout and His Kitty Bed

Hello friends. Happy Monday to you. I hope you had a good weekend. Mine was pretty cool. We had some company on Saturday and I got to show off and get lots of attention. When I had enough Daddy put me up on the kitchen/livingroom ledge and I supervised everyone. Then I hid behind the refrigerator and no one could find me lol. I also go to go out a few times, even though it was raining. I do not mind it too much. It is better than cat eating machines!! Speaking of which, they were out in force on Friday! I heard one and refused to go out and then Daddy was using his that afternoon. They also want to eat bunnies, too!! Luckily Daddy was able to stop his in time (bunnies are kinda stupid and do not know the danger they are in until too late. That is why I watch out for them). The grass has been especially tasty lately, as well.

Mommy took some pictures of me in my very favorite blue kitty bed. I like to clean myself in there as well as sleep. It is in the living room.


I hope you all have a very good week. If you can, please pray and purr for Abby. She is one of my kitty blogger crushes and she has some health problems. Her mommy is really worried so if you can leave some words of comfort and encouragement on her blog that would really help, too.

1 comment:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Those bunnies are lucky they have you to watch out for them, Scout! And it's a good thing your dad was able to stop the bunny-eating machine in time.