Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Summer Cleaning Home Tour #10 -- The Craftroom!!

This is the last room on my home tour. I finished it just one day before going back to work!

CLEANED
1. Dusted and wiped down shelves
2. Cleaned the window

ORGANIZED:
1. Everything lol.
2. My rolling card, particularly my paper drawers
3. Cabinet -- made sure loose stuff was in boxes
4. Photo shelf
5. Closet -- reorganized where stuff was to make it neater

PURGED
1. I have a basket with stuff to give to a friend
2. I moved some stuff that kids have made me into the drawers in the spareroom

DECORATED:
1. Hung pictures and creations!

PICTURES OF FINISHED ROOM:


My next big project over the next few months is getting the garage cleaned out and reorganized. I am going to start unpacking boxes next week and once all of those are cleared out I will be able to start reorganizing the space into something more functional and clean.

1 comment:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Aww, gees, everything looks so neat and tidy and organized. Well done!

Makes me long for a bit of motivation to do something...anything...in my house. LOL.