Monday, September 30, 2013

ManCat Monday With UnAmused Scout

Hey Friends. Hope you are having a good day.

Let me tell you what is going on here. Mommy is very tired and sometimes sick so she has said she is not sure if or when we will be getting out our Halloween decorations. That is FINE with me because that means she will not be getting out that stupid devil costume!!! I hate that thing!

However, Mommy opened her big mouth and on Facebook and said she really wanted to get me a Shark Costume. And would you believe Miss K and her parents actually went and found one this weekend??? Because Daddy fed their dogs while they were away. They are bringing it by this week.

This is how I feel about it


I am going to have to put the bitey on her of she tries to get it on me. Thank goodness we do not have a Roomba!!

2 comments:

betty said...

Oh Scout, humor your mom. If she wants to dress you up, so bet it. Next year there will be a wee one around that will be dressed up too :)

betty

Fuzzy Tales said...

Oh, no, Scout! That's awful! We're totally against dressing up cats like they were dolls or babies. Besides, next year your mom will have a real baby to dress up, so maybe she won't bother you. LOL! In the meantime, we guess you'd better either endure it or bite her! :-D