Sunday, September 1, 2013

Septemember Goals

Before I tell you this month's goals, let's revisit last's....


1. Run a 5k in 40 minutes. I did it in 45. That was without training
2. Lose 5 pounds to get to 165 Fail
3. Finish cleaning/organizing/purging/decorating the craft room and pantry/laundry room Done
4. Start unpacking boxes from the garage. Again. Nope
5. Take a day trip with TJWe went to OP


For September...

1. Complete at least 15 pins from Pinterest
2. Start opening garage boxes
3. Lose 5 pounds to get to 165
4. Catch up Project Life
5. Juice everyday

Very simple again. And doable.

3 comments:

betty said...

My son was into juicing for a bit; it tasted good; just seemed like a lot of work for a bit of juice, but I hear people have great success with it, especially for weight loss. I think your goals are reasonable; it is always hard to unpack boxes, but a good feeling when it is all done!

betty

ANGEL ABBY said...

We know it has been some time but we did want to tell you how very much we appreciate all the kinds words of compassion you left us for over the loss of our dearly beloved Abby. We are humbled by all the support and love we received and there is no way we can tell you how much it meant to us.

xoxoxo
Angel Abby & Family

E. Smith said...

You've inspired me to make a list of what I want to accomplish this month.