Friday, September 13, 2013

Week In the Life 2013, Mondayand Tuesday

I am participating in Week In The Life this week. I have very detailed record sheets for each day and will show you those when I am done, but for now I thought I would share the pictures I have been taking each day.

This is Monday....

I was sick

Scout took care of me

I read a lot

I watched TV


Scout continued to take care of me

I took a shower



Tuesday....

I felt better so I went to work. This is my sink where I get ready in the morning


Scout napping in the bathroom

TJ playing on his tablet

Projects in the works

Puffy clouds

Scout



I washed my hair

And watched Whose Line before bed


I will do some more maybe tomorrow night :)

3 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Being sick sucks. I hope you're better now. Amazing what how much a shower and washing one's hair can do, though, to improve how one feels. At least I think so!

What a good "nurse" Scout is. :-)

betty said...

thanks for sharing your Monday and Tuesday with us, Robyn; hoping the weekend is a good one!

betty

FootPrints said...

hope you're feeling better!