Tuesday, October 15, 2013

9 Weeks

I am at 9 weeks pregnant. I still have a hard time believing I am actually pregnant or that there is really a baby in my belly. It kind of just feels like I have a lingering flu or something. I am still nauseous in the morning and evening and always tired. I usually have bloating and gas pains as well. and things are stretching -- very uncomfortable.

I am still battling depression. The anxiety is pretty much taken care of buy the Celexa, but the depression not so much. I don't want to increase the dosage anymore so I am dealing with it. I expect it will get better once the 3rd trimester starts.

I have my ultrasound and exam on the 23rd. The next day we are going to Branson to use some of our timeshare points. I am really looking forward to that, but dreading the 5 hour drive :( I also really want to see The Cat's Pajamas, but their only performance while we are there is 2pm, Thursday and I am not sure we will get there in time. I also want to go to Silver Dollar City, but it is very expensive and I am limited on what I can do lol. I think I can ride the train and that's it!. They do have a stunt show, though, and TJ and I LOVE those.

That is pretty much all for now.

1 comment:

betty said...

I'm really excited about your pregnancy, Robyn :) I bet when you start feeling the baby moving around, it will become more "believable".

betty