Sunday, October 6, 2013

Eight Weeks

Today I am 8 weeks pregnant. On Tuesday I have my prenatal interview and will be scheduling my first exam and ultrasound :)

Real morning sickness hit this week, but without vomiting (unless I make myself). I have been getting nauseous in the afternoon and evenings, but on Thursday it hit in the morning. At one point I felt like I would pass out. Then, about 11am, it went away!! Until the late afternoon and evening lol. Friday morning I realized I had not been wearing my Sea Bands. I wore them and the nausea was not as bad! So I guess they really work!! I wore them most of yesterday, but my wrists started getting sore so I took them off. But I put them back on when we went to a party.

My knees have been really sore and hurting which is weird since I have not been running or doing much walking, either. I can't take Naproxen, but they are working on getting me a physical therapy referral.

My boobs are always tender and achy lol. Especially in the moments just after I take my bra off. I am not sure if they have grown at all since they are already so big. I could probably stand to buy a bigger cup size.

I am still tired all the time. I pretty much come home and do nothing. I try to do a load of laundry and/or clean something, but just one thing. On the weekends I plan to clean a room. Yesterday I did the kitchen. And organized some clothes.

My anxiety is much less. I still wake up with it, but I think it is exacerbated by nausea. I am lessening the dosage of Celexa starting this weekend.

No lightheadedness whatsoever :)

I seem to have a pretty good appetite lol. I am trying to eat fruits and vegetables everyday, but not worrying too much if I have junk because at least it means I am eating. But I am trying to limit the fast food to once a week and not buy chips and dip. I haven't had any candy and only one cookie. Not really craving sweets too much, which is not normal for me!!

The last symptom I am having is bloating. And that can sometimes be painful. People talk about getting cramping during pregnancy, but I am not really sure if I have had any because I get gas pains all the time lol. I don't know the difference and I have not had any spotting. I have felt some stretching, though, in places :) It is weird.

That is really all I have to report at this time.

2 comments:

betty said...

Time is moving on :) Eight weeks already! I was never pregnant so I have no idea symptoms of pregnancy; good you'll be going for your interview and subsequent visits; I'm sure lots of your questions related to symptoms will be able to be answered then :)

betty

betty said...

Time is moving on :) Eight weeks already! I was never pregnant so I have no idea symptoms of pregnancy; good you'll be going for your interview and subsequent visits; I'm sure lots of your questions related to symptoms will be able to be answered then :)

betty