Monday, October 21, 2013

ManCat Monday with Scout

Hi friends! How are all of you? I am good, but it has been a rough week for Mommy. She was feeling really bad and there was not much Daddy or I could do. I tried to help her as much as possible by trying to keep her calm and she said that I was a good nurse. One night it got so cold in the house that she turned on the fireplace!! I was super tired and I love the heat, so I took a long nap in front of it


She did not put it on the next day and she also lied down on the whole couch and did not leave me any room so I sat down next to her scriptures, thumped my tail at her and gave her a look


She didn't move.

But, since then she has come to her senses and makes sure I always have a place to sit. I am sitting on the couch with her right now!! And thumping my tail for no reason.

No comments: