Monday, October 7, 2013

Mancat Monday with Shark Scout!!!

Hey Friends. As I told you last week, our friends bought me a shark costume and the other night they brought it over. I did not like it at first



But once it was off my head it wasn't so bad. It was kind of like a warm blanket


Yesterday mommy put it on me, but did not strap it around my tummy and it was ok. Plus I was super tired


It is better than my devil costume because it just doesn't go on my head. I would like to wear my santa costume, though, but just the beard lol

3 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Hahahaha. Sorry, Scout, but better you than us. :-p

betty said...

It is a cute costume, humor your mom this year, maybe you'll be saved next year not having to wear one (unless she gets matching ones for you and the wee one :)

betty

E. Smith said...

Too cute!