Thursday, October 10, 2013

Sick, Tired, but Okay

You are probably getting sick of me writing about nothing but pregnancy (except for kitty sharks!), but that is really what is on my mind most right now lol.

Anyway, I have settled into a pattern of nausea. I wake up with some mild anxiety which turns into nausea. I can usually manage to eat breakfast, but for an hour or 2 at work I feel yucky and have to eat some saltines. Usually by 10 or 11 it is gone. Most afternoons I am fine. Then around late afternoon/early evening I get sick again. And tired. So I go to bed early and just watch TV for a couple hours.

I had to go back to the 10 mg of Celexa. At 5 I was still having some anxiety and a lot of depression. It was making it hard to function. I feel more balanced now. I still get depressed when nauseous, though, but I know it will pass.

I have my first ultrasound in 2 weeks. And that is all for now!

2 comments:

betty said...

Now that will be fun when you have your ultrasound!! Keep talking about your pregnancy, I like to read about it and down the road you can share it with the wee one when he/she is old enough to be curious about their birth story.

betty

Fuzzy Tales said...

Being childless by choice, I have no experience with morning sickness, etc. All I can say is that I certainly hope it's short-lived for you!