Thursday, October 31, 2013

Trunk or Treat 2013

Last night was our church's annual trunk or treat. We also had a chili potluck. We did not bring chili. We brought King's Hawaiian rolls and they went FAST! I did not get any pictures of the food because I was too busy eating lol.

We did not decorate our trunk this year because I had no energy. I barely managed to put together this last minute costume...



Cat Witch!!!!!!

I wanted to wear the witch hat, but I also wanted to wear the cat stuff lol



TJ went as a biker


We had one long row of cars. I just sat in a chair


I gave out candy until we ran out, then I went to look at some of the decorated trunks. This monster one was supercool and trying to eat a kid!!


Bishop always has a religious themed trunk


There was another trunk where they had the kids fish for their candy and someone had fog coming from their trunk. It was pretty cold outside, but fun.

Tonight we will be handing out candy at our house and I will have a different costume.

2 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Looks like it was a fun time, and we think you did great with your costume!

Happy Halloween!

betty said...

Cute costumes you and TJ went as (of course your's showed just a bit more imagination :)

Trunk or Treat is always fun to participate in :)

betty