Tuesday, November 5, 2013

11 Weeks

I will start posting these on Tuesday since that is the day I am due and when the week changes for me lol.

So, at 11 weeks I am battling constipation. I am trying to remember to add my fiber powder to my drinks. I try to eat vegetables every day (usually a salad) and I am going to try adding fruits or juice. I take Colace at night, but it really doesn't work that well. One good thing, I did not give myself hemorrhoids as I feared, but I bought a donut pillow just in case. However, the back of my thighs were sore for 3 days after from bracing and straining and I could barely sit and stand. I try not to strain so much now, just wait until I am ready to go.

My nausea started going away, but on the days I can actually have a bowel movement, it comes back :( I take Zofran and also drink either ginger ale or ginger tea. It usually goes away.

I am still below my pre-pregnancy weight. I lost 5 pounds when I was having the panic attacks and have only gained 3 back!! I am sure I will start packing them on soon enough!!

I am still tired all the time. While I am at home I either sit and use the computer or lay on the couch and watch TV. If I have a day off I can do some cleaning. My house still looks pitiful, but I figure once my energy comes back I will go through and clean everything up!

Right now, despite the nausea and fatigue, I am going to enjoy the last 2 weeks of my first trimester with a valid excuse to be lazy and eat junk because starting at 13 weeks I expect to have my energy back so I will start cleaning and being proactive in healthy eating.

While I was laying on the couch Saturday night Scout climbed onto my lap and layed his head on my tummy :)


He is going to be a great big brother!!

1 comment:

betty said...

I'm glad to hear for the most part the nausea is gone, Robyn. I'm wondering if your appetite picks up a bit and the nausea goes if that will help your constipation. I just can't believe you are at 11 weeks already!

betty