Tuesday, November 12, 2013

12 Weeks

I am in the last week of my first trimester (though Baby Gaga says that is the 13th week, but they an just shut up!! lol) and i am ready for this part of my pregnancy to be OVER! Sure, I have enjoyed being able to eat anything and not gain weight (I actually lost some) and still fit in my clothes, but I HAVE NOT enjoyed morning sickness, nausea, bloating, sore boobs, and being tired all of the time. I am told that in the 13th week things get better!!

As of this week I am still having nausea. I actually got sick one morning. Then my nausea lasts all day. It is very uncomfortable and little helps it.

I am also still constipated. I dread when I feel like I have to do #2 because I do not know how long it will take or how much it will hurt. Miraculously I still have not gotten hemorrhoids. I have been trying to remember to add a fiber supplement to my water/tea and take Colace regularly.

I am still tired all the time. I did manage to get some stuff done over the weekend, but I also slept a lot.

I took out all of my x-Large clothes I put away when I lost weight and added them into the back of my wardrobe rotation :) I expect to start gaining weight very soon :) That will help with the transition to maternity clothes :) Which I am looking forward to wearing.

Hopefully I will have a better update next week!!

1 comment:

betty said...

How exciting to be starting the 2nd trimester Robyn! I do hope some of those unpleasant side effects of pregnancy like nausea, tiredness, etc., do abate in the weeks ahead!

betty