Saturday, November 16, 2013

Currently 11-16-13

Watching: The Lake House. I love this movie so much. I also watched probably one of the best GH episodes I have seen in awhile on Monday.

Reading: Allegiant

Listening: John Denver Greatest Hits. I may want to have this one playing when I am in labor.

Making: nothing.

Feeling: tired and constipated

Planning: To start cleaning out the spareroom (mostly the closet) so it can become the nursery. Then I need to clean up and reorganize the craftroom so it can also become the spareroom.

Loving: successes I am seeing in the kids I work with at school and that my cat seems more affectionate and snuggly than usual.

1 comment:

Ginger Jasper said...

I came to say thank you so much for the visit with loving comments when we lost our sweet boy. So appreciated and helped us so much. Hugs Carol x