Saturday, November 30, 2013

Currently 11-30-13

Watching: Love at the Christmas Table. I discovered this one last year and really like it.

Reading: The Christms Train. and blogs

Listening: Christmas music on the radio!! I haven't found my CDs yet.

Making: a blanket and burp cloths for the baby, plus 2 Christmas pillow covers.

Feeling: the same as last week, plus depressed. I think because I am still tired and nauseous. I just have no energy and motivation, plus I miss my mom so bad.

Planning: To decorate for Christmas this week. I have Friday off so I plan to have it done by then, which is Little Christmas.

Loving: My husband and cat.

1 comment:

betty said...

(((Robyn))) Sorry about missing your mom; I know I said it before, but I am sorry. It would be so neat to have her be part of your pregnancy and your excitment with your wee one.

betty