Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2013

I usually go all out for Halloween, but being sick and tired from pregnancy this month it was just not high on my list of priorities. I did want to do something, though, so after work today I put out a few things



I got compliments on the pumpkins from 2 girls. I did them last year


Devil kitty made his annual appearance and even spent some time greeting trick or treaters!!


I was Dorothy


We got a pretty good crowd this year. Everyone loved Scout. I also got a compliment on the house from a kid. He said "you have a nice place". Not sure he was talking about the decorations or my actual house lol!!! My favorite kid was the one who made his mask out of a paper plate!! No idea what he was, though!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Your skirt's totally cute! Is that a baby bump I see? :)

betty said...

I think you did great with the amount of decorations you put out Robyn! Glad you guys got a good crowd, we got two :)

betty