Wednesday, December 11, 2013

16 Weeks

I waited to do this post AFTER my doctor appointment lol

Everything is doing good. I heard the baby's heartbeat and it is strong. It took awhile though, because he kept moving around again!!

I got a renewal on my Zofran since I am still feeling sick in the mornings. Especially of I have orange juice. If I take the Zofran first then I an drink it.

I also got a prescription for different prenatal vitamins that have a stool softener in them. I am still having problems, though I can actually go better, but it is not easy.

I am still tired ALL THE TIME.

While my belly still feels soft and has not appeared to have grown (most of my pants still fit), my fat roll feels a bit tighter and is bigger!! The OB explained that things like my intestines are moving up and my uterus is now between my pelvic bone and belly button. It will continue moving up, too. Luckily I have not had any round ligament pain from all this moving!!! I had no idea stuff moved like that LOL. I thought you just stretched OUT.

That is about all for this week. I already told you about the gender :)

1 comment:

betty said...

Sounds like a good visit with the doctor! Won't be long before you start feeling movement of the wee one!

betty