Sunday, December 8, 2013

A Christmas Gift For You

Today was a wonderful day. I went to church despite feeling sick. I only made it through our Sacrament meeting, but I was not even sure I would make it that far! I got most of my Christmas decorations up and 2 of my favorite Christmas movies were on (Four Christmases and Nothing Like The Holidays).

We had the sister missionaries for dinner and they brought one of my favorite young women from church with them :) Afterwards was the Christmas Devotional from Salt Lake, which we went out the church to watch and we saw this guy there that we had not seen in a long time. Turns out he was deployed! I finally learned his name, too. He is very nice and single so I am on the lookout for a nice girl for him :)

To end this lovely Sabbath day I would like to offer a gift to YOU. I would like to send you a Book of Mormon. I will send it to you, FREE, with my testimony written inside. Just leave me a comment that you would like one and I will get in touch with you by email for your address (comments go to my email).

The Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ. We read it along with the Bible, not in place of it. The Bible has the Old Testament and New Testament and the BOM is Another Testament. It tells the story of a group of people who left Jerusalem 600 years before the birth of Christ and journeyed to the Americas. They learned in vision of Jesus Christ and passed this knowledge down to their descendants. After Jesus was resurrected he went to America and visited the descendants. There are also stories of missionary work, wars, contentions, visions and spreading the word of God. It is a very inspiring read.

So, if you would like one please leave me a comment and I will send one to you.

Have a wonderful week!!

No comments: