Sunday, December 8, 2013

Beautiful Silver Belle

We are only going to have one tree this year because I do not feel like setting up anymore and we decided that one would be Silver Belle :) She was the logical choice to go with my vintage theme (plus we did not want to spend money on a real tree this year).



The tree itself is vintage, but the color wheel was purchased from the Vermont Store a few years ago. The ornaments are either vintage or look vintage lol



The reason she has to have a color wheel is because you cannot put lights on an aluminum tree -- it will catch on fire.

I am still in the process of putting up decorations and will have a post on those sometime this week.

2 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

We think it's cool you have a vintage tree and ornaments to go with her! She's pretty, will look lovely.

My little $15 one that I had moved up to the landing after getting the one on sale from Target toppled over yesterday evening, as I was moving it back (after having had to move it for the painting and other work yesterday). It made a mess, so it all came down, leaving only the one in the living room--which is fine. LOL.

betty said...

I like Scout's picture on your blog header, Robyn. Cute tree! I like your theme you went with this year. My hubby had a similar tree growing up with the color wheel :)

Very nicely done!

betty