Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Not On A Shelf

Long before those creepy modern elves found their way to people's shelves and started making mischief (seriously, who has the time for that?)we had a trio of elves and their job was to do nothing but sit or hang somewhere and look cute. We had one green one and 2 red. At some point we decided to start putting them in a different place each year, like on the TV antenna


When I moved out I took them with me. One year when we were living on post they were in the diningroom


I also added a blue one and then last year a red and white striped. I seem to have lost one of the red!! This year they are hanging out on our "Mormon Wall" (I don't know what else to call it -- it is where we have pictures of Jesus, the leaders of the church, proclamations and temples)


I think this will be a fun tradition to continue with my kid. And these elves will NOT be getting into any shenanigans or tattling to Santa lol

1 comment:

betty said...

I think it will be a great tradition to do in your family!

betty