Wednesday, January 15, 2014

11 Things

I got these questions from Amanda Rose's blog (very cool blog, btw.)

There are rules...

1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and ask people to answer them.

I am too lazy tired to think of new questions so you can answer the same ones I answered :)

1. What's your favorite letter of the alphabet? R, of course

2. If you could trade places with someone for a day, who would it be and why? One of the girls on The Bachelor so I could go on a cool date lol But not the death defying ones.

3. What is the current song on loop on your i-Pod? My iPod has been dead and on a shelf for awhile so nothing.

4. Who is your favorite actor? Currently it is Matthew Gray Gubler.

5. What's your favorite blog to read? Amanda Rose, Elise Blaha and IHateGreenBeans' Bachelor recaps.

6. What was the worse thing you could remember about the decade you born? Nixon got in trouble and resigned lol

7. Living or Dead, who are three people you'd want to have a dinner party with? Jesus, Matthew Gray Gubler and my mom.

8. What's a pet peeve of yours? Music with a loud bass coming from cars and nearby houses.

9. What was your best subject in school? English and French. And American History.

10. What's the first thing that comes to your head when you see the words "movie quote"? Internet Movie Data Base lol.

11. What do you do for a living? Does it make you happy?
I am a Para in an elementary school (like a teacher's aid but I do a lot of one on one work with kids who need extra help). It makes me very happy.

Here is my picture

1 comment:

betty said...

That's a great picture of you Robyn!! I'm going to have to google that actor; not familiar with him.

betty