Tuesday, January 14, 2014

21 Weeks

I am at 21 weeks today. Doing good. I started wearing a belly band last week to help my regular pants stay up without buttoning because they were getting too tight and today I am wearing maternity pants. They are so much more comfortable. Most of my shirts that are in a my closet and not packed away still fit.

I have started to notice that once in a while I get round ligament pain in my belly, but luckily it does not last long. I still have problems with my sciatic nerve if I sit too long and if I lie on my left hip too long it gets numb. Other than that I have been doing great physically. I even think I am getting a little more energy :)

Last weekend we were given some baby stuff like 2 boppy pillows, a vibrating chair, a swing, a tub, a Bumbo chair and carseat from people at church, plus my friend, Bobbi, gave me some really cute outfits and a puppet glove :)

That is it for this week.

1 comment:

betty said...

Good report, Robyn! Glad to hear you are getting a bit more energy!

betty