Tuesday, January 21, 2014

22 Weeks

I am 22 weeks today, last week of my 5th month!! I am finally starting to have some more energy, but nothing like what I was told I would have lol. This past weekend I cleaned and organized the house. Not thoroughly, but enough for it to be presentable.

I was also given 2 bags of baby clothes to go through. I kept a bag full and yesterday I washed all of them and put them away. That was so awesome.

The baby continues to kick and I have read that he can now hear things outside the womb so I am talking to him and playing him my favorite music :)

Last week in Mommy class we learned about gestational diabetes and preterm labor as well as Braxton Hicks contractions and birth plans. We also got to see a room in the birthing center.

1 comment:

betty said...

Glad to hear you are getting a bit more energy, Robyn!! Time is marching on (I know I said that before, but it is marching on.)

Good report!

betty