Friday, January 31, 2014

Currently 1-31-14

Watching: HOLLYWOOD GAME NIGHT!!! My face is hurting so much from laughing!!!! I am obsessed with this show. I cannot watch it without YELLING, either at the people or SHOUTING OUT THE ANSWERS. Literally. I can't just say an answer I YELL it at the TV!!! And the baby kicks a lot when I watch this lol

Reading: In the Blood by Lisa Unger (my favorite author) and Melissa Explains It All by Melissa Joan Hart. Still.

Listening: Randy Travis Greatest Hits. Definitely going to have that in the hospital during labor.

Making: a baby in my belly lol. Well, I guess we already made him so I am growng him.

Feeling: pretty happy right now watching HGN lol

Planning: to do some more work around the house tomorrow and maybe work on some scrapbooking.

Loving: that my husband finally felt the baby kick :)

No comments: