Monday, February 3, 2014

ManCat Monday with Super Scout

Mommy said I could do the Superbowl recap on her blog. So here it is...

I took a nap, then came out to the livingroom. I played with my Cats Meow and Mommy and Daddy yelled at the TV A LOT. Then it was time for bed.

This is how I play with my Cat's Meow. Sorry some of the pictures are dark!

First I hide and stalk it



Then I charge and attack!!



Sometimes it needs to be observed from on high



Daddy actually stepped on the Cat's Meow and broke it!! But Mommy came to the rescue with some duct tape and it works just fine again :)

Tomorrow is a snuggle day!!! They announced it before Mommy even left school!! we are going to sleep in and eat canned pasta. Mommy promises. Do you get a snuggle day, too?

1 comment:

Fuzzy Tales said...

We loved your game recap. Ha. Because really, there's not much to say about it!

And that toy looks so cool...You realize we now want one and will pester our human till she finds out. LOL.

Snuggle day? Sounds terrific. We're due for a snowstorm tomorrow (another one--argh!), but there are no snuggle days here, as the University never shuts down. It just means a longer transit time to and from work for the human. WE, however, get to stay home and be cosy. :-)