Sunday, March 2, 2014

30 Days of Lists -- Pages 1 and 2

I am participating in the 30 Days of Lists project again this month and will be posting my lists here on the blog.



Day 1 How To Add Magic To My Life


Since the blue pen is hard to read I will tell you what it says..
Have a Baby
Adopt a cat
Watch the snow come down
Watch the sunrise and sunset
Smile
Random Acts of Kindness

I embellished with stars, a fireworks sticker and a pumpkin from Cinderella

Day 2 How I Would Describe Myself To a Penpal


Creative
Pregnant!!
Shy
Short
Spoiled
Mormon
Native Californian
Transplanted Kansan
Traveler
Explorer

To embellish I used a little chipboard person and roses since I like roses.

I am not sure how often I will post my lists from now on, but hope to get them all on here!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Are the stamps stickers?