Monday, March 10, 2014

Mancat Monday With Displaced Scout

Hey Friends. Mommy bought a mattress for the crib this weekend and Daddy took out my car seat bed! he put it on the floor, but it isn't the same down there. I was going to test out the mattress but Mommy put foil on it!!!!!


How is anyone supposed to sleep on that?! It is too noisy!!! And it feels kinda weird on my claws.

I found a new spot, though, and Mommy kindly put the soft blanket over it for me


I do hope I can test out the mattress in the future for my brother. There is also a changing pad on the dresser, but it has foil on it, too.

2 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Hmm, doesn't seem fair not to be mattress-tester, Scout, but at leat you have a comfy-looking spot in the room!

betty said...

Your mom is clever with the foil, Scout!

betty