Sunday, March 23, 2014

Scout on Sunday

Friends, I wanted to tell you I am kind of bummed today because yesterday there was a party for my brother and I did not get to go!!! Mommy said I would get into everything and bug people. I like to check stuff out and get attention. I don't think anyone would have minded!! Plus there were a few kids and I could have watched them!! I am a very responsible cat babysitter.

I will admit that the many rings of the doorbell made me kind of nervous and it was kind of nice to be in Mommy's closet instead of behind the refrigerator or washing machine. I did get the run of her bedroom, closets and bathroom. My food, water and litter were all there, too.

But I wanted to celebrate my brother, too!!

Miss K came and then she and her mom stayed a little later and I was allowed out then to see them and the presents. Then Miss K stayed all evening and she played with me!!!!!!!

I guess it wasn't so bad.

Here is a picture of me from the other day on the couch. I like to sleep with my paws crossed sometimes.



and here I am in Mommy's bed


I will see you tomorrow with another post!

No comments: