Monday, April 14, 2014

Mancat Monday With the Protector

Hi Friends. Sorry this is a little late today, but I have been taking care of a sick mommy. She has another cold. She knows where and who she keeps getting them from and she is not happy about it. Me neither. I think it I time for her to start staying home and snuggle with me all day!! I can take care of her and the baby.

I love my brother and I like to lie on Mommy's stomach to feel him and protect him


Sometimes he kicks and pokes me. I like that. I sometimes poke at Mommy's belly (okay, I walk on it) and he likes that (I think). Mommy says he usually starts kicking after.

We also like to hear Mommy read us stories. I can't wait until he is born and we can play and snuggle together.

1 comment:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Purrs for your mom, Scout. Maybe the person who keeps spreading germs ought to stay home and take care of himself/herself. No one wants to be subjected to someone's cold bug, thank you very much.