Sunday, April 6, 2014

Project Life 2014 -- March and A Little April

I caught up my PL this afternoon while watching our church's General Conference. I made a mess, too!!



Here are the fruits of my labors lol...

March (most was done previously)


I got my hair done on St. Patrick's Day


A page about baby preparations


Some pregnancy pictures


Bike Show Layout


Baby Shower (it's a little busy)


Spring and cat page lol


Beginning of April including our trip to KC. I also had blank slot so I just used something from my stash as a filler :) The background was the other side of the paper I used for the Spring insert


Café Gratitude Layout


Kansas City layout. The placement of the pictures are supposed to look like buildings


This was originally supposed to be a one page layout, but the building concept did not fit all on one page. So that has now left me with a blank page


I have no idea what I am going to do with this page. I thought about doing an Easter layout except I do not plan on putting up decorations or doing anything special so I doubt I will have any pictures :( Plus, it would be out of order (not that that is a huge concern lol). I did an art project at work that I could slip in there, but it is something I actually want to frame and hang lol. I suppose I could do something with General Conference quotes I like. I really don't know.

I am glad to be caught up, though :)

1 comment:

betty said...

It does look like a nice job you did!

betty