Monday, May 19, 2014

Mancat Monday Getting Comfortable With Scout

Hi friends!! How was your weekend?

As you all know, I like to be a comfy cat and my house has lots of places to get comfy!!let me show you a few.

First, Mommy put my kitty bed and house back in the living room where I like them


Garbage bag (which Mommy took away!!)


I love my chair


But of course, nothing beats snuggling with Mommy (and her belly bump!!)



Still waiting on my brother to get here, but at least I am comfortable!!

2 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

That 8th pic is our favourite! You have lots of awesome napping spots, Scout, though we suspect your mom's lap will be in short supply soon.

betty said...

I look forward to coming to your blog, Robyn, anxiously awaiting the arrival of your wee one! Good thing Scout has a few days of snuggling with you before he is replaced in your lap (but I know you'll continue to give him loving :)

betty