Thursday, May 8, 2014

The Nursery!!!!

It took 2 days and a lot of pain, but I got the nursery clean and organized (ok, some of it was previously done, but mostly this past weekend!!)




Diapering station/dresser


The diapering organizer is actually a toy bin and will later be used as such!!!

Decor, books, soft toys and drawers


Storage shelf (mostly linens)


Rocking/reading corner


Crib (I will take the stuff out when he is sleeping there)


Closet!!! I swear it is organized!!!!



Some last decor


I am glad to have this done. Next up will either be my bedroom to accommodate the pack and play or the kitchen to get a bottle station set up.

Oh, and did you spot Scout in any of the pictures????

2 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Everything looks ready to go, nicely done! We love that the walls are a cheery neutral, not stereotypical blue. :-)

And we did see Scout in pic #25, but not in any others, if he was there.

betty said...

I did see Scout; he was by the stroller! Looking great, Robyn! A great room for your wee one! You guys did great!

betty