Friday, June 13, 2014

Currently 6-13-14

Watching: my soaps, Jimmy Fallon, UFC, Duck Dynasty, Boy Meets World, star Trek Next Generation, How I Met Your Mother (TJ and I have to share the TV lol)

Reading: Facebook and blogs. Getting ready to read JOB in the Bible

Listening: Hospital sounds -- monitors beeping, babies crying, nurses talking

Creating: Birth announcements at Walmart Photo online

Feeling: Exhausted, sore, emotional

Planning: to go out to lunch on Saturday and maybe go to Crown Center and get cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory. And go to church on Sunday.

Loving: my sweet little baby boy and my husband.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Job is one of those lesson books in the Bible. He still believed even though life caved in around him.

betty said...

I love the book of Job, Robyn. One of my favorite books; my favorite passage from it is Job 28:28 "He said to man, the fear of God that is wisdom, to shun evil is understanding." (NIV translation).

I love your selection of shows, LOL.

I would imagine you would feel emotional; lots of stuff going on plus you just had a baby that sometimes causes havoc on one's emotions/hormones, etc.

((((hugs to you))))

betty