Monday, June 23, 2014

ManCat Monday with the Big Brother

Hi friends. I know it has been while. My brother was sick and had to go to the hospital far away. Mommy and Daddy went with him and I was left alone here. It was rough for all of us, but he is home now and I like him.


I think he might be part cat because he sleeps a lot and likes milk. However, he poops in a diaper he has to wear. Once he starts crawling I will have to tech him to use the litter box.

I like snuggling with him and mommy


I love my brother

2 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Awww, Scout, we're so glad you love your human brother! The photos of the three of you snuggling sure put smiles on all our faces. :-)

betty said...

Those are all sweet pictures; glad to see Mama resting! Make sure she gets lots of that!

betty