For those of you that are wanting more baby posts, I will have them! If you are sick of them, don't worry, I have some other stuff planned lol.
Today I thought I would share some goals for the rest of the summer after we get home from the hospital.
1. Have a 4th of July party. We are hoping to make this a yearly tradition.
2. Attend at least one summer league baseball game.
3. Swim at least once a week.
4. Keep up with cleaning.
5. Cook at least 3-4 times per week.
6. Take a day trip to Topeka with Peanut
7. Attend at least one scrap booking crop.
8. Start running again
9. Walk the 1 mile fun run at Sundown Salute with Peanut.
10. Attend Sundown Salute with Peanut.
What do you want to do this summer???