Sunday, June 15, 2014

Summer Goals

For those of you that are wanting more baby posts, I will have them! If you are sick of them, don't worry, I have some other stuff planned lol.

Today I thought I would share some goals for the rest of the summer after we get home from the hospital.

1. Have a 4th of July party. We are hoping to make this a yearly tradition.

2. Attend at least one summer league baseball game.

3. Swim at least once a week.

4. Keep up with cleaning.

5. Cook at least 3-4 times per week.

6. Take a day trip to Topeka with Peanut

7. Attend at least one scrap booking crop.

8. Start running again

9. Walk the 1 mile fun run at Sundown Salute with Peanut.

10. Attend Sundown Salute with Peanut.

What do you want to do this summer???

2 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

OMC, just reading your list makes me tired. LOL.

I just want to get all my work projects done this summer, without pulling out all my hair or going crazy. Crazier.

betty said...

Your goals are great because they include fun ones too! I'm sure you'll accomplish a lot if not all of them this summer!

No goals here this summer; just same of the same routine.

Tell TJ Happy Father's Day from me!

betty