Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Days 4 through 9 of List Challenge

I am a bit behind...

http://30daysoflists.com/


DAY 4 -- Projects To Finish This Month
1. 30 days of lists!!
2. Catch up Project Life
3. Catch up Peanut's albums
4. Finish Pregnancy album
5. Clean and organize master bathroom

DAY 5 -- Things To Nurture This Month
1. Peanut, of course
2. My marriage
3. Kids at school
4. Sco
5. Myself


DAY 6 -- Every Night Before I Go To Bed I...
1. Take a shower
2. Brush my teeth
3. Prepare Peanut's bottles for the night
4. Read scriptures
5. Read for fun
6. Pray

DAY 7 -- Chores I Actually Enjoy
1. Laundry
2. Cleaning Peanut's bottles
3. Organizing and purging

DAY 8 -- Books Everyone Should I Suggest Read
1. Book of Mormon
2. Bible
3. Mickey Mouse's Picnic
4. Don't Let the Pigeon Stay Up Late

DAY 9 -- Aint Nobody Got Time For That
1. Disrespect
2. Driving under the speed limit
3. Cleaning the oven
4. Negativity

1 comment:

betty said...

Its neat you like to do the laundry :)

I totally agree, driving under the speed limit (unless the conditions warrant it), no one has time for that :)

betty