Tuesday, October 28, 2014

A Week in The Life 2014 Day 1 - Monday

I am participating again this year in Ali Edwards' A Week In The Life project. Last year it was in September and the day after it ended I found out I was pregnant. This year it covers Halloween and I better not be pregnant!!

Here is Monday in pictures....


I am going light on the pictures this time around. The first 2 were taken in the morning after I got Peanut dressed and was working on eating and getting ready myself lol. Then it was off to the babysitter. I was really tired because I only had a couple hours of sleep and when I came home from work I read to help get myself relaxed and then I slept for a few hours. I also had a headache.

It was a day of ups and downs, but luckily the ups were more than the downs! I didn't document the downs because they were really very minor and not worth it. I didn't document the ups because I will remember them anyway :)

1 comment:

betty said...

Eventually you'll be able to get a good night's sleep :)

neat to do this to look back in a year and see how much your little one has grown and changed!

betty