Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas EVEning 2014

After naps for the baby and me Peanut opened his Christmas Jammies.


Then we went lightseeing with Daddy, but Peanut was very crabby so we had to cut it short. We came home, took a bath, put on jammies and hung his stocking


Then Mommy went to Walmart.

See, here's the thing. Mommy had been sick since after school last Thursday. Not too bad on Friday, BUT on Saturday I had a fever and chills. I rested again on Sunday and Monday morning had some energy to clean up a bit. I went to the doctor in the afternoon and was told I had bronchitis, which explained the coughing part. Tuesday I got fever and chills again. I suspect I had flu, even though I had the shot. Anyway, Wednesday night I got a burst of energy and I needed a daddy gift. so I went. It nearly killed me lol. I also only had 1/2 an hour because they were closing at 8.

Peanut was in bed when I came home, but not asleep. It took 2 hours to finally get him to sleep lol. Santa came and I went to bed. It was a pretty good evening.

1 comment:

betty said...

Sorry you have been sick, but what a cute stocking for your little one!

betty