Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Hello New Year

Yep, it's that time....time to make the resolutions and choose a word for 2015. 2014 went by way too fast. I think it had something to with having a baby and all lol

My word for 2014 was Patience. I certainly have had to practice patience a lot in the past year, but I am still a very impatient person!!

This year's word is Cherish. It was going to be HELLO since that was Peanut's first word, but I have found that Cherish works better. I want to Cherish my son as the time is going by way too fast. Cherish everything in my life, but him most of all.

I did not make resolutions last year and I won't again this year, but I do have some goals. So I guess those are my resolutions.

1. Go to the gym at least 2 times a week.
2. Run a 2 mile race in March and a 5k in July.
3. Keep up with Project Life
4. Use only what I have in my stash for Project Life and scrap booking.
5. Read all of the New Testament.

I will not be making monthly goals because who has time for that? I also did not put any weight goals. I figure that will come with the gym time and watching what I eat, which is also not a goal.

We are reading the New Testament in Sunday School at church which is why I chose that goal. I hope to keep up with the study guide as well, but my first priority is reading it.

I have all the supplies I need for Project Life so I do not need to buy anything. Except printing the pictures lol.

So those are my plans for 2015!!!!

1 comment:

betty said...

Cherish is a good word, you are wise to make your son a priority, he will grow so fast. Good goals to make too for the year. It will be fun to check back a year from now and see what you accomplished.

Betty