Monday, December 29, 2014

Mancat Monday with Freed Scout

Hey everyone, guess what?????



Wait for it........



I'M FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Best Christmas gift ever!!! Daddy took it off on Christmas Eve. He warned me if I scratched at my chin and made it bleed again I would get a new one. I am being veeeeerrrrryyyyy careful.

I missed Santa Paws again. I was so excited about having that collar off that I fell asleep. He came, I woke up and then slept with Mommy all night. He brought me some fun catnip fish to play with. Mommy, Daddy and Brother got me cat treats. I let Brother play with my fish, but Mommy would not let him because he wanted to put them in his mouth. He let me look at his presents, but they are hard for me to play with.

I hope you all had a great Christmas!!

No comments: